Over the past 40 years, many things have changed as the Kirchner family business has evolved into the national supply chain solutions company that it is today. However, its commitment to its co-workers, customers and community has remained the same. NOTS Logistics firmly believes that a successful business is derived from a successful, thriving community. The entire team at NOTS Logistics is passionate about supporting charitable and non-profit organizations in its Nashville, Ill. and White, Ga. communities and beyond.
NOTS Logistics – A Culture of Caring
NOTS Logistics is rooted in community service. For us to succeed, our community must also prosper.
Since our inception, NOTS has supported many charitable causes in our communities where we have established a business presence such as schools and civic organizations.
NOTS Logistics and its employees all contribute in many ways including: monetary donations, supply and volunteer assistance, and national organizations such as Lions Club, March of Dimes, United Way, American Red Cross and the American Legion, as well as many local organizations.
NOTS Logistics firmly believes in serving our communities and fostering growth and development for future generations. As a business, we know it’s important for us to not only contribute via donations, but also to volunteer our time to assist those in need. We are continually rewarded by being able to see the business and our employees participating to better the communities we serve and support.
Red, White and Blue Initiative
At NOTS Logistics, we have a philanthropic initiative called the Red, White and Blue Initiative. This effort is our way of giving back to first responders and military personnel who give of themselves to protect those around them. We cannot express our gratitude enough to these individuals, including several of our own NOTS Logistics team members.
Through the Red, White and Blue Initiative, we support those who are there when we need it and raise awareness for what they do for others. We do this work by donating funds to EMS, fire, police and military groups; educating our team and our community and volunteering as often as we can.
Since 1981, we have hosted over 75 educational events, donated funds to numerous groups in our community and volunteered countless hours with our local military personnel, EMS, firefighters and police officers. This is the least that we can do to give back to the people that dedicate their lives to helping others.
NOTS Logistics is proud to be a member of the following organizations:
We also proudly support the following organizations:
- Advocates for Children-Cartersville
- American Legion Post 110
- Angel for Autism
- Bartow County Fire Department
- Bartow County Lions Club
- Bartow County Sheriff’s Office
- Big O Memorial Golf Tournament
- Cartersville Chamber of Commerce
- Cartersville Touchdown Club
- Cass High School Football Booster Club
- Centralia Chamber of Commerce
- Centralia Cultural Society
- City of Nashville Police
- Community Center of Nashville
- Good Neighbor Homeless Shelter
- Hoyleton Community Club
- Hurricane Harvey Relief Assistance
- Illinois Trucking Association
- March of Dimes
- Metro Rec Plex
- Nashville Chamber of Commerce
- Nashville Community Fireworks
- Nashville Community High School Band
- Nashville Community High School Cheerleaders
- Nashville Community High School Hornet Basketball
- Nashville Community High School Post Prom
- Nashville FFA
- Nashville Fireman’s Association
- Nashville Hometown Christmas
- Nashville Lions Club
- Okawville Agricultural Fair
- Red Door Food Pantry
- St. Ann’s Catholic Church
- State Troopers Lodge
- Washington County Ambulance Service
- Washington County Arts Council
- Washington County Fair Association
- Washington County Farm Bureau Foundation
- Washington County Sheriff Department
- Washington County Sportsman’s Club
- Woodland High School
- Zion United Church of Christ
Connect With Us
17848 Mockingbird Road
Nashville, IL 62263
Phone: (800) 642-5436
Fax: (618) 478-5356